TC Energy said on Wednesday it had terminated the Keystone XL pipeline project.
The Shift with Shane Hewitt is talk radio done differently. It’s made for the Canadian community of night owls and early risers. Host Shane Hewitt looks at the news of the day under a new light, revealing what’s really happening behind the scenes and the impact on our lives. The Shift shares stories you’ve never heard before, creating bright and lively conversation in the darkest hours of the night, right across Canada.
- Global News Radio 980 CKNW in Vancouver from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. PT on weeknights
- Global News Radio 770 CHQR in Calgary from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. MT on weeknights
- 630 CHED in Edmonton from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. MT on weeknights
- Global News Radio 680 CJOB in Winnipeg from 12 a.m. to 4 a.m. CT on weekday mornings
- Global News Radio 640 Toronto from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. on weekday mornings
- Global News Radio 900 CHML in Hamilton, Ont. from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. on weekday mornings
- Global News Radio 980 CFPL in London, Ont. from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. weekday morning
- The Shift with Shane Hewitt can also be heard on Radio NL in Kamloops from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. PT on weeknights.
“When I went to my mother at the age of four, five years old to tell my mother that one of my relatives had sexually abused me, I was told be quiet,” one survivor recalled.
Speeding space junk punched a hole through the International Space Station’s robotic arm, the CSA says.
Trudeau made the comments during a take-note debate Tuesday evening.
The panel made several recommendations based on the COVID-19-vaccination status of travellers.
The ‘Teenage Dream’ hit-maker also confirmed the release date of her upcoming studio album.
An incident involving the wife of Delta police chief Neil Dubord is now being investigated by Surrey RCMP.
Premier Jason Kenney tweeted out a video showcasing Alberta’s Rocky Mountains on Monday in an effort to promote Edmonton as an ideal location as a potential NHL hub city should the hockey league resume play this season.
WARNING: Disturbing content. A nearly 12-minute RCMP dashcam video — filed as a court exhibit on Thursday — shows the violent arrest of Chief Allan Adam of the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation and the moments leading up to it.