Nova Scotia is reporting no new cases of the novel coronavirus on Tuesday.
There are four active cases of COVID-19 in the province.
The QEII Health Sciences Centre’s microbiology lab completed 547 Nova Scotia tests on Monday, moving the province’s total number of tests to 73,038.
There are no people in hospital as a result of COVID-19 at this time.
There have been 1,080 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nova Scotia and 65 related deaths.
As of Tuesday, 1,011 people are considered to be recovered.
Nova Scotians are still encouraged to visit the 811 website if they have two or more of the following symptoms:
- Fever (including chills, sweats)
- Cough or worsening of a previous cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle aches
- Nasal congestion/runny nose
- Hoarse voice
- Unusual fatigue
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes or fingers without a clear cause