Two alleged anti-maskers are facing charges in connection with an attack on a Walmart employee in Dawson Creek, B.C.
The BC Prosecution Service said Jordan Alex Taylor was charged with assault and mischief and was banned from the store, while Kennedy Jane Pace was charged with assault.
Video posted to social media showed a man on top of another man, raining punches down on him.
The employee suffered minor injuries.
In a statement to Global News at the time, Walmart Canada called the assault “completely unacceptable and deeply troubling.”
– with files from Jon Azpiri
- Luka Magnotta now living in medium-security prison, says Correctional Service Canada
- Canadian man facing rape charge in Bahamas, family says victim has Alzheimer’s
- ‘Your free life is done’: Victim’s family tells cold-case killer at Toronto sentencing
- Hockey billet parent in Ontario faces sex-related charges involving youth: report