Ontario Provincial Police say they have found a federal offender they were searching for in the Ottawa area.
On Thursday, OPP issued a Canada-wide warrant for 45-year-old Kenneth Peever, who they say was in breach of his statutory release.
Peever is currently serving an over two-year sentence for:
- break and enter with criminal intent
- theft under $5,000
- possession of break-in instruments
- possession of property obtained by crime
- possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- mischief in relation to other property
- motor vehicle theft, possession
- use or trafficking of stolen property
- forgery or false use of a credit card
- failing to comply with a probation order
On Friday, OPP say they captured the man in Ottawa.