Six people have been charged in connection with what Ontario Provincial Police are describing as a violent attack that took place at a Parham residence over the weekend.
Police say they received a report of an attack in the town about an hour north of Kingston just after 2:30pm on August 17th.
OPP wouldn’t comment any further saying the investigation is ongoing, however six individuals have been charged with one count each of assault with a weapon, break and enter and possession of a prohibited device:
- Brandon Alport, 23, of Kingston
- Allan Towers, 51, of Central Frontenac Township
- Carl Towers, 50, of Central Frontenac Township
- Nicholas Towers, 24, of Central Frontenac Township
- Luke Towers, 23, of Central Frontenac Township
Noah Post, 20, of Central Frontenac Township, has also been charged with assault with a weapon, break and enter and possession of a prohibited device as well as possession of an imitation weapon for a dangerous purpose.
All were released on a promise to appear in court at a later date.