The Edmonton Eskimos announced the release of 20 players Sunday evening to get down to the mandated roster size.
The green and gold must get down to a 46-man active roster and 10-man practice roster.
Here is a look at who was released:
- International defensive lineman Zachary Barnes
- International offensive lineman Chauncey Briggs
- International linebacker Terrance Bullitt
- International defensive lineman Jason Carr
- International defensive back Ahmad Dixon
- International defensive back Alex Gray
- International wide receiver Shaquille Hill
- International defensive back Jordan Holland
- International linebacker Jeremiah Kose
- National offensive lineman Curtis Krahn
- National fullback Pascal Lochard
- International wide receiver Keevan Lucas
- International wide receiver Je’Mari Luper
- National wide receiver Scott MacDonell
- National defensive lineman Mark Mackie
- International defensive back Maurice McKnight
- International long snapper Brad Northnagel
- International offensive lineman Kelvin Palmer
- International defensive back Brandyn Thompson
- National running back Blair Zerr
The Eskimos open the season on Thursday in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers.