Two Londoners and a Toronto man are facing charges after police seized drugs, a loaded handgun, magazine, and cash from a Wharncliffe Road South residence, as well as a vehicle.
Slew of charges laid against London man, woman after firearms, drugs seized during investigation
Members of the Guns and Drugs Section executed search warrants on Thursday and seized the following:
- loaded .40 calibre handgun
- 22-round magazine
- 720 grams of suspected cocaine valued at $72,000
- 1,398 grams of marijuana valued at $13,980
- 35 Oxycodone pills valued at $175
- approximately $20,000 in cash
London police seized a loaded handgun, magazine, drugs, and cash on Jan. 11, 2018.
via London Police
As a result, London police have charged two 28-year-old London men and a 29-year-old Toronto man.
One Londoner is charged with the following:
- two counts of careless storage of a firearm, weapon, prohibited device or ammunition
- possession of a prohibited or restricted weapon or prohibited device known to authority
- unauthorized possession of a firearm
- possess loaded/unloaded regulated firearm
- two counts of possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking
- possession of a schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking
London police warn public after two drug seizures yield deadly carfentanil
The other Londoner and the Toronto man are both each charged with possession of a schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking and failure to comply with recognizance.