Hockey Canada
-
Team Canada men’s hockey lineup unveiled for 2026 Winter OlympicsHockey Canada unveiled its 25-player Olympic men’s hockey roster for February’s Milan Cortina Games on Wednesday.CanadaDec 31, 2025
-
Carter Hart ‘so happy to be playing the game again,’ logs win in NHL returnSome fans brought signs supporting Golden Knights goalie Carter Hart, and the Vegas crowd generally welcomed him from the moment he skated onto the ice.SportsDec 3, 2025
-
-
Advertisement
-
Carter Hart, acquitted in world junior sex assault trial, making NHL returnCarter Hart, one of five members of Canada’s 2018 world junior team recently acquitted of sexual assault, is making his NHL return Tuesday night.SportsDec 2, 2025
-
-
Advertisement
-
Cal Foote, acquitted in world junior sex assault trial, signs with AHL teamCal Foote is the fourth of five players acquitted of sexual assault in the Hockey Canada sex assault trial to be signed by a team for him to continue his career.SportsDec 2, 2025
-
Carter Hart joins Vegas, 1st of acquitted world junior players to land NHL dealGoaltender Carter Hart, one of five members of Canada's 2018 world junior team recently acquitted following a sexual assault trial, is joining the Vegas Golden Knights.SportsOct 16, 2025
-
-
Carter Hart wants ‘fresh start,’ won’t return to Philadelphia Flyers: BrierePhiladelphia Flyers' Danny Briere says Carter Hart's agent told the team the goalie has ruled out signing with the franchise when he is eligible to return to the NHL.CanadaSep 16, 2025
-
-
NHL will make decision on world junior player eligibility in ‘near future’: DalyNHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly says he expects a decision soon on the status of five former Hockey Canada players acquitted at trial in a high-profile sexual assault case.CrimeSep 9, 2025
-
Crown won’t seek appeal of world junior sexual assault acquittalCrown prosecutors will not file a notice of appeal in the high-profile world junior sexual assault trial after five men were acquitted last month, Global News has learned.CanadaAug 21, 2025
-
-
Advertisement
-
World junior decision will be ‘a big deterrent’ for sex assault reporting, advocates saySexual assault support agencies say the judge’s decision in the world junior sex assault trial will deter people from speaking out about sexual assault.CanadaJul 25, 2025
-
-
Advertisement
-
NHL says world junior players acquitted of sex assault ‘ineligible’ to playMichael McLeod, Carter Hart, Alex Formenton, Dillon Dubé and Cal Foote were found not guilty of all charges, but the NHL says they are ineligible to play as it reviews the ruling.CanadaJul 24, 2025
Trending
-
Trump’s tariffs on Canada, world are unlawful, U.S. Supreme Court rules74,578 Read -
Real Canadian Superstore fined for ‘misleading’ Product of Canada displays60,909 Read -
Danielle Smith promises Alberta referendum over immigration, Constitution changes32,062 Read -
‘No reason to continue discussing’: Ontario mayor wants Andrew’s name dropped17,468 Read -
Virginia Giuffre’s family responds to Andrew arrest: ‘He was never a prince’12,852 Read -
Trump accuses Obama of releasing classified info on aliens: ‘Big mistake’11,168 Read -
Top Videos
-
Alberta Premier Danielle Smith promises referendum over immigration, Constitution changes71 Viewed -
Real Canadian Superstore fined $10K for misleading ‘Product of Canada’ displays57 Viewed -
St. Catharines mayor wants to rename Prince Andrew Court after arrest53 Viewed -
Former prince Andrew’s arrest ‘is where the house of cards starts falling’: Virginia Giuffre family -