Recipe: Beef and beer sausage with mustard and sauerkraut
– 1 lb beef & beer sausage (or any of your favorite types!)
– 60 g Two Rivers Specialty Meats House Made Mustard
– 100 g sauerkraut
– 1 Tbsp cooking oil
1. Fill a frying pan 3/4 full of water and bring to boil.
2. Place sausages in water, reduce heat to a low simmer and cover with lid.
4. Remove sausages from water and set aside.
5. Take the same frying pan and drain all liquid from it. Place frying pan back on burner at medium-high heat with the tablespoon of cooking oil.
6. Once the pan is hot and the oil is shimmering, add sausages and fry for 3 minutes on each side until well browned.
7. Remove sausages from pan and set aside.
8. Slice sausages on a bias and arrange on a board or plate and garnish with mustard and sauerkraut. Dig in!
For more Global BC recipes, click here
© 2019 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.