Hamilton man suffers electric shock at downtown apartment building
A man in his 80s has been taken to hospital after he suffered an electric shock in Hamilton.
Hamilton police Const. Jerome Stewart told 900 CHML the incident happened around 2:45 p.m. Wednesday, while the man was working on an elevator inside an apartment building at 201 Jackson Street West, east of Queen Street.
The man was taken to hospital with undisclosed injuries. His identity has not been released.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating.
© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.