More closures have hit the area around the Turcot Interchange, starting Monday at 5 a.m. and going until fall 2018.
The work, being called a “major hindrance” by Transports Quebec, is to rebuild a section of the A-15 as part of the Turcot project.
WATCH BELOW: Turcot Interchange construction too noisy
- Partial closure of the northbound A-15 (Decarie) until the end of November.
- Closure of one of two lanes on the A-15 in the Turcot Interchange.
- Closure of one of three lanes on Decarie between the Turcot Interchange and the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce tunnel.
- Closure of A-15 northbound entrance at Sherbrooke Street until September 2018 (Detour via the next entrance ramp at Édouard-Montpetit Boulevard).
- Closure of A-15 northbound exit from Decarie to Exit 64 – Route 138/Sherbrooke Street until the end of October (Detour use Exit 66 — Côte-Saint-Luc/Queen Mary roads).
Transports Quebec is encouraging drivers to avoid the area, carpool or use public transport.
WATCH BELOW: Navigating the Turcot Interchange