New Brunswick RCMP and Crime Stoppers are still asking for the public’s help in solving a significant firearms theft at a home in Keswick Ridge.
According to the RCMP, the theft happened on July 24 at 408 Tripp Settlement Rd.
Police say they responded to a break-in where six handguns, four rifles and 500 rounds of 9-mm ammunition were stolen.
The firearms are described as:
- Two Ruger SR9 9-mm pistols
- One Ruger SR45 pistol
- One CZ 75B 9mm pistol
- One Smith and Wesson SD9VE 9-mm pistol
- One Sig Sauer P226 9-mm pistol
- One Remington 770 .270WIN bolt action rifle with Bushnell scope
- One Midland Parker Hale 30-06 calibre bolt action rifle with 4x scope
- One Cooey 16-gauge shotgun
- One Escort Missone 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun.
RCMP have issued previous releases on the crime as part of the Crime Stoppers Crime of the Week program. They say they continue to look for information and ask anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers, which will pay up to $2,000 for information leading to an arrest of those responsible.