Electrical failure blamed for Saskatoon house fire
A fire at a home in Saskatoon’s Erindale neighbourhood is being blamed on an electrical failure.
Firefighters were called to 103 Epp Ave. just before 10 p.m. CT on Tuesday for a residential fire signal.
Crews arrived to find flames coming from the basement and started attacking the fire through windows.
A search found no one inside and the homeowners arrived as crews were wrapping up firefighting operations.
No injuries were reported.
A Saskatoon Fire Department investigator has estimated damage at $200,000.
© 2017 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.