As New Brunswickers face another winter blizzard, bringing with it more snow and high winds, cancellations, closures and delays are rolling in across the province.
Here’s a list of what’s open and what’s closed in the province for Thursday, Feb. 16.
- Anglophone East School District – Closed for the day.
- Anglophone West School District – Schools in zones 5-9 closed for the day.
- Anglophone North School District – All schools except Campbellton and Dalhousie closed.
- Anglophone South School District – Closed for the day, offices closed until noon.
- Francophone South School District – Closed for the day.
Universities and Colleges:
- University of New Brunswick – Saint John – Closed for the day, re-evaluating at 10 a.m.
- Université de Moncton – Closed for the day.
- Mount Allison – Delayed opening until 1 p.m.
- New Brunswick Community College – All campuses closed for the day.
- Fredericton Transit – Operating with delays.
- Fredericton Airport – Some delays and cancellations, check with your airline.
Moncton and Area:
- Codiac Transpo – Cancelled for the day.
- City Hall, municipal offices – Closed for the day.
- Greater Moncton International Airport – Some delays and cancellations, check your airline for details.