Marco Muzzo
-
Woman whose 3 children were killed by drunk driver in 2015 has house burn downJennifer Neville-Lake, whose three children were killed by a drunk driver in 2015 and whose husband died by suicide two years ago, has had her home burn down.CanadaJun 7, 2024
-
Marco Muzzo to provide answers to lawsuit questions about bachelor party ahead of deadly crashThis week, Justice William Lemay ruled Muzzo must provide answers within fourteen days to various questions that he had previously refused to respond to.CrimeOct 14, 2022
-
-
Advertisement
-
Father of 3 children killed by drunk driver Marco Muzzo tasered, charged day before deathPeel Regional Police confirmed to Global News officers visited Edward Lake's house after a call regarding an altercation.CanadaJun 22, 2022
-
-
Advertisement
-
In York Region, where Neville-Lake family suffered, impaired driving is up 20% this yearThe crash that claimed the lives of the Neville-Lake children happened in 2015. Global News reached out to York Regional Police to find out if anything has changed since then.CanadaJun 21, 2022
-
Vaughan hospital says it will not remove Muzzo nameOn Monday, Global News reported that Edward Lake, the father of the three children who died, was found deceased the day after Father's Day.CanadaJun 21, 2022
-
-
Ontario father whose 3 children were killed by drunk driver in 2015 dies by suicideGlobal News has learned that Edward Lake, the father of the three children killed in 2015 by impaired driver Marco Muzzo, was found deceased on Monday, the day after Father's Day.CanadaJun 20, 2022
-
-
Drunk driver Marco Muzzo parole decision details ‘devastating impact’ on victims'Your insistence on returning to live in the community where the victims are memorialised and the surviving victims regularly frequent, is concerning,' the parole board wrote.CrimeFeb 24, 2021
-
Marco Muzzo, drunk driver who killed 4, granted full paroleNine-year-old Daniel Neville-Lake, five-year-old Harrison, two-year-old Milly and the children's 65-year-old grandfather, Gary Neville, were killed in the September 2015 crash.CanadaFeb 9, 2021
-
-
Advertisement
-
‘He just absolutely loved it’: Special dance fund created in memory of boy killed by drunk driver'One of the things that I do a lot is imagine who they would be today and I can really see him at the National Ballet School,' Jennifer Neville-Lake said.FeaturesFeb 3, 2021
-
-
Advertisement
-
Drunk driver who killed 4 denied full parole as day parole continues with conditionsThe Parole Board of Canada ruled Marco Muzzo should stay on day parole with conditions for six months.CrimeNov 10, 2020
Trending
-
McDonald’s worker charged after allegedly contaminating french fries34,359 Read -
Should we stay or go? Albertans to vote on separatism in referendum13,356 Read -
Alberta must be ‘at the centre’ of making Canada better, Carney says7,258 Read -
Major streamers must pay 15% of revenues to Canadian content, CRTC says4,962 Read -
U.S. potato industry wants Canadian spuds banned after potato wart detected4,530 Read -
Kyle Busch, 2-time NASCAR racing champion, dead at 414,235 Read -
Top Videos
-
Global News at 6 Toronto: May 21, 2026 -
‘Pearson is a disaster’: Poilievre backs Toronto island airport expansion -
Toronto council pushes to keep FIFA Fan Fest free, but challenges remain -
Toronto fire crews melt Drake ice sculpture -
Toronto man who killed 2 strangers 2 days apart found guilty of first-degree murder -
Toronto kicks-off spring cleanup campaign -
Toronto man found guilty of murdering husband in 2021 -
U.S. consulate in Toronto hit by gunfire, police declare national security incident -
Metrolinx sheds 400-plus consultants, some move to become VPs -
John Tory announces he won’t be running in Toronto’s mayoral race -