One person is dead following reports of an electrocution near a hot tub in Canmore, Alta.
At 9:50 p.m. on Monday, emergency responders received reports an outdoor hot tub user was electrocuted.
A 25-year-old resident of Saskatchewan was transported by EMS to Canmore Hospital, where they were pronounced dead.
An investigation is ongoing.
More on Canada
- Student in custody after 3 stabbed at Bedford, N.S. high school: Halifax police
- China working to reset ‘global order’, vice admiral says ahead of Xi’s Moscow visit
- Poilievre proposes ‘blue seal’ test to license doctors trained abroad
- Air passenger complaints triple in 1 year as backlog continues to grow