Four pharmacies in Peterborough and additional ones in the surrounding region are offering COVID-19 vaccinations to adults age 55 and over.
They will offer the AstraZeneca vaccine, the province announced Sunday. To book an appointment, the province says to call the pharmacy or visit their website.
Within Peterborough Public Health‘s jurisdiction, the vaccine is available at the following pharmacies in Peterborough:
- Costco Pharmacy at 485 The Parkway — open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Saturday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Walmart pharmacy at 1002 Chemong Rd. — open Monday – Sunday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- High St. Guardian Pharmacy at 9-815 High Street — open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to. 6 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Rexall at 1154 Chemong Rd.
Within the jurisdiction of the Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit, the vaccine will be available at the following pharmacies:
- Shoppers Drug Mart on 343 Kent St. W. (open Monday to Sunday 8 a.m. to midnight)
- Kawartha Lakes Pharmacy at 55 Angeline St. N. Unit 4A (open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Pharma Plus at 57-401 Kent St. W.
- Loblaw Pharmacy at 400 Kent St. W.
- Rexall Pharama Plus at 86 Angeline St. S.
- R.X. Drug Mart at 51 Kent St. W.
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 85 Bolton St.
- Village Gate Pharmasave at 101 East St.
- Rexall at 53 Colborne St.
- Port Hope Pharmasave at 60 Ontario St. (open Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 249 Ontario St.
- Loblaw Pharmacy at 20 Jocelyn St.
- Walmart pharmacy at 73 Strathy Rd. (open Monday to Sunday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Shoppers Drug Marg at 270 Spring St.
- Pharmacy 101 at 464 Division St.
- York Super Pharmacy at Midtown Mall at 500 Division St.
- RX Drug Mart at 16 Grand Rd. (open Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- MacLaren IDA Pharmacy at 79 Bridge St. E
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 118 Hastings St. N. (open Monday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Rexall at 224 Highland St.
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 186 Highland St.
- Drugstore Pharmacy at 5121 County Rd. 21
- Brighton Remedy’s RX at 24 Main St.