There are no new cases reported on Tuesday for the sixth day in a row, as one active case remains in Nova Scotia.
On Monday, the QEII Health Sciences Centre’s microbiology lab completed 266 COVID-19 tests.
In total, there have been 60,351 negative test results and 1,067 positive COVID-19 cases.
There have also been 63 deaths in Nova Scotia in connection with COVID-19.
No individuals are currently hospitalized as a result of the virus in the province and Nova Scotia says 1,003 cases are now considered to be resolved.
Nova Scotians are still encouraged to visit the 811 website if they have two or more of the following symptoms.
- Fever (i.e. chills, sweats)
- Cough or worsening of a previous cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle aches
- Nasal congestion/runny nose
- Hoarse voice
- Unusual fatigue
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes or fingers without a clear cause