Recipe: Lobster salad profiteroles
Do you have a special engagement coming up that calls for some decadent canapes?
You’re in luck. Chef Caitlin Mark from the H2 Rotisserie and Bar at the Westin Bayshore has you covered with this recipe for lobster salad profiteroles.
- 3 cups lobster meat (claw meat is preferred for its texture, but tail meat can also be used)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup celery, diced small (save celery leaves for garnish)
- ¼ cup red pepper, diced small
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
- 20ea profiteroles
- Cut tops off profiteroles and set aside for later use
- Drain residual liquid from the lobster meat, and large dice meat
- Mix lemon juice and mayonnaise together in a small bowl (add sriracha if desired)
- Mix celery and red pepper together with the lobster meat
- Add mayonnaise/lemon juice mix
- Stir ingredients together thoroughly
- Fill profiteroles with lobster mix until just overflowing, add celery leaf and place profiterole ‘lid’ slightly angled in order to showcase lobster salad and celery garnish.
- Refrigerate and eat within 24-hours.
© 2019 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.