An Arthur, Ont. man has been charged in a trio of gas-and-dash incidents that occurred last month in Wellington and Middlesex counties, Wellington OPP said Wednesday.
The three incidents occurred at gas stations in Arthur, Ont., the Township of Middlesex Centre, and Fergus, Ont. on Feb. 14, Feb. 22, and Feb. 25, respectively, police said.
Get daily National news
Police said a suspect description and a stolen licence plate linked the accused to the three incidents.
On the same day as the gas-and-dash in Fergus, police located the suspect along Hwy. 6, north of Guelph, at around 3:30 p.m. and took him into custody.
- Toronto police seek 4 suspects in connection with armed robbery of $1M in jewels
- Montreal lawyer denied bail on child luring, sexual assault charges
- Toronto man accused of murdering neighbour over bbq smoke takes the stand
- Quebec City-area man arrested in terrorism investigation, released with conditions
A 31-year-old man from Arthur faces three counts of theft under $5,000 and a count of possession of methamphetamine, police said. The man is slated to appear in court in Guelph on April 6.
Anyone with further information about the incidents is asked to contact OPP at 1-888-310-1122, or Crime Stoppers, at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
Comments
Comments closed.
Due to the sensitive and/or legal subject matter of some of the content on globalnews.ca, we reserve the ability to disable comments from time to time.
Please see our Commenting Policy for more.