Marius Borg Høiby
-
Son of Norway’s crown princess should get more than 7 years: prosecutorsMarius Borg Høiby previously pleaded guilty to several minor offences but pleaded not guilty to the most serious charges, including four counts of rape.WorldMar 18
-
Woman testifies son of Norway’s crown princess raped her while she sleptProsecutors have said that the son of Mette-Marit, Norway’s crown princess, Marius Borg Hoiby, could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted in the trial.WorldFeb 10
-
-
Advertisement
-
Son of Norway’s crown princess denies rape charges as trial beginsMarius Borg Høiby, the eldest son of Crown Princess Mette-Marit, pleaded not guilty to the most serious charges, including the four counts of rape.WorldFeb 3
-
-
Advertisement
-
Son of Norway’s crown princess arrested before his trial on rape, other chargesIn new charges separate from the trial, Marius Borg Høiby was arrested for assault, threats with a knife and violation of a restraining order, police said in a statement.WorldFeb 2
-
Son of Norway’s crown princess charged with 32 offences, including rapeMarius Borg Høiby, the eldest son of Norway’s crown princess and stepson of the heir to the throne, could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted.TrendingAug 18, 2025
-
-
Son of Norway’s crown princess charged with rape, sexual assaultMarius Borg Høiby’s lawyer said his client was 'absolutely taking the accusations very seriously, but doesn’t acknowledge any wrongdoing in most of the cases.'TrendingJun 27, 2025
-
-
Son of Norway’s crown princess accused of second rapeFor the second time in a week, Marius Borg Høiby is being accused of sexual assault.WorldNov 22, 2024
-
Son of Norway’s crown princess arrested on suspicion of rapeMarius Borg Høiby is facing yet another charge after a slew of accusations in recent months.WorldNov 19, 2024
Trending
-
U.S. potato industry wants Canadian spuds banned after potato wart detected24,914 Read -
Jimmy Kimmel mocks Trump’s approval rating after White House’s James Bond quip11,257 Read -
Amid Ebola fears, person on flight diverted to Montreal was asymptomatic5,172 Read -
U.S. agrees to ‘forever’ bar tax claims against Trump under IRS settlement5,088 Read -
Payouts are hitting Canadian bank accounts in bread price-fixing settlement4,099 Read -
Ontario tests possible Ebola case after East Africa travel, no confirmations3,818 Read -
Top Videos
-
Global News at 6 Toronto: May 20, 2026 -
‘Pearson is a disaster’: Poilievre backs Toronto island airport expansion -
Toronto council pushes to keep FIFA Fan Fest free, but challenges remain -
Toronto fire crews melt Drake ice sculpture -
Toronto man who killed 2 strangers 2 days apart found guilty of first-degree murder -
Toronto kicks-off spring cleanup campaign -