A Woodstock, Ont., resident is facing charges after police seized almost $16,000 worth of illegal drugs in the city last week.
Police say they seized fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine, property as well as $3,215 of Canadian currency after executing a search warrant on Friday.
The estimated street value of the drugs seized is $15,700.
A 34-year-old man from Woodstock was charged with the following offences:
- possession for trafficking fentanyl
- two counts of possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000
- possession of cocaine
- possession of methamphetamine
- failure to comply with probation order
The man was held in custody to attend a bail hearing.
More on Crime
- ‘My beautiful Gabriel’: Family speaks out after boy killed in ‘unprovoked’ Toronto subway stabbing
- Edmonton bids farewell to 2 slain police officers at regimental funeral Monday
- 9-year girl dies in snow-fort collapse in Quebec, police investigating
- Montreal police confirm 6th and 7th bodies found in ruins of heritage building fire