Mounties in Richmond, B.C., say a 34-year-old Quebec woman who didn’t return home from a visit to B.C. has been located and is safe.
She came to the province to visit family, but loved ones became worried when she didn’t return home on time, police said.
She was last seen on Dec. 18 in the South Arm area of Richmond and was reported missing on Dec. 29.
Get breaking National news
For news impacting Canada and around the world, sign up for breaking news alerts delivered directly to you when they happen.
By providing your email address, you have read and agree to Global News' Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
Police said Monday she she had been located and was safe, and thanked the public for their help.
- Here’s what we know about the Tumbler Ridge mass shooting investigation
- B.C. 2026 budget ‘neither’ big cuts nor tax increase, minister says
- Former Conservative leader John Rustad says he’s not running for his old job
- Parts of B.C.’s South Coast set to see snow-rain mix with ‘rapidly changing’ travel conditions
Comments
Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first.