May 18, 2017 5:07 pm
Updated: May 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Oshawa man abducted in home invasion found safe

An 18-year-old man is facing impaired driving related charges after a vehicle collided with a house in Oshawa.

Global News
A A

An Oshawa man who police say was taken from his home at gunpoint last week has been found.

Durham Regional Police said Tuesday that the 31-year-old had been located “safe and sound.”

Last week, police said three men entered a home on Kenora Avenue in Oshawa on Wednesday, May 17 at around 2 p.m.

“Three armed males entered the residence into the basement apartment,” Const. George Tudos said  Thursday. “They stole numerous items and while they were leaving, they took the 31-year-old with them.”

Police said the investigation is ongoing.

 

 

 

© 2017 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

Report an error

Comments

Comments closed.

Due to the sensitive and/or legal subject matter of some of the content on globalnews.ca, we reserve the ability to disable comments from time to time.

Please see our Commenting Policy for more.

Global News