November 19, 2014 7:46 am
Updated: November 19, 2014 7:48 am

Woman injured from fire in North York condo overnight

A A

TORONTO – A woman was taken to hospital for smoke inhalation as a resultĀ of a fire in a North York condo overnight.

The building on Eddystone Avenue near Jane and Finch has been without electricity for three days.

Police say the fire was started by a candle someone was burning inside one of the units.

There’s no word yet when electricity will return to the building.

Report an error

Comments

Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first.

Global News