TORONTO – Five people were sent to hospital following a fire at a bed and breakfast in Milton overnight.
Crews were called to a building on Main Street, Campbelleville, northwest of Toronto, around 11:30 p.m. which also housed a flower shop.
All the victims were treated for smoke inhalation and are in hospital in stable condition.
Halton Regional Police say the bed and breakfast hosted three guests in addition to the owners.
There’s no word yet on the cause of the blaze.
The Ontario Fire Marshall’s office is investigating.
© Shaw Media, 2014