Michael Ford
-
Michael Ford announces temporary departure from role as Ontario cabinet ministerMichael Ford's office released a statement confirming he would be stepping back from cabinet "effective immediately" but planned to return to Queen's Park within months.CanadaSep 20, 2024
-
Ontario offers $10K grants to religious, cultural institutions for anti-hate measuresMinister of Citizenship and Multiculturalism Michael Ford announced that the province would spend $25.5 million over two years on a new anti-hate security and prevention grant.CanadaMay 5, 2023
-
-
Advertisement
-
Toronto to review council appointment process after councillor resignationThe resignation raised questions about the city's process for appointments and who is responsible for properly vetting candidates for the interim positionsPoliticsJun 27, 2022
-
-
Advertisement
-
Doug Ford defends decision to name nephew minister of multiculturalismFord was asked about the appointment today in his first news conference since he introduced his new, 30-person cabinet last week.PoliticsJun 27, 2022
-
Toronto’s newest councillor resigns hours after she was appointedRosemarie Bryan quit as the successor to former Coun. Michael Ford after homophobic past social media posts surfaced.PoliticsJun 25, 2022
-
-
Doug Ford prepares for cabinet selection, potential summer sitting at Queen’s ParkInsiders with the PC Party have been given a 10 day timeline for Ford's team to select a new cabinet before the Premier's Executive Council is sworn in.PoliticsJun 8, 2022
-
-
Councillor to be appointed for Etobicoke-North after Michael Ford wins Ontario seatToronto city council will appoint someone to fill the vacancy of Ward 1 Etobicoke-North after Michael Ford won a provincial seat during Ontario's 2022 election.PoliticsJun 7, 2022
-
Toronto councillor Michael Ford launches provincial campaignNadia Guerrera is running for the Ontario Liberal Party in York South-Weston. Faisal Hassan, the Ontario NDP's critic for youth opportunities, currently holds the riding.PoliticsApr 3, 2022
-
-
Advertisement
-
Coronavirus: Toronto Coun. Michael Ford says he’s feeling better after hospital visit"It started out with a little tickle in my throat and then it went to more in the chest," Coun. Michael Ford told Global News.HealthJun 15, 2020
-
-
Advertisement
-
Coronavirus: Latest developments in the Greater Toronto Area on June 12Here is a roundup of the latest developments on the coronavirus pandemic in the Greater Toronto Area for June 12, 2020.HealthJun 12, 2020
Trending
-
Canada warns First Nations people to carry passport when crossing U.S. border1,347 Read -
Free room and board? 60% of Canadian parents to offer it during post-secondary781 Read -
Federal government raises concerns over OpenAI safety measures after B.C. tragedy390 Read -
Abandoned baby monkey Punch dragged by older macaque in heartbreaking video337 Read -
Tumbler Ridge shooter’s ChatGPT activity flagged internally 7 months before tragedy272 Read -
Climber convicted of manslaughter after leaving girlfriend to die on mountain242 Read -
Top Videos
-
Peterborough man charged after alleged assault of sidewalk snowplow operator80 Viewed -
Tumbler Ridge shooter’s ChatGPT activity flagged last June47 Viewed -
Ford says he faced ‘massive pressure’ from colleges, universities to increase tuition30 Viewed -
Abandoned monkey befriends stuffed orangutan as clan wary23 Viewed -
Global National: Feb 2114 Viewed -