Kingston police have charged seven people in connection with a drug raid on a Park Street residence on Feb. 10.
Police say the raid led to the discovery of cocaine, crystal meth, hydromorphone pills, a loaded Glock pistol and more evidence of drug trafficking.
As a result, the following people are facing firearm and drug trafficking charges:
- 44-year-old Tracey Whalen of Kingston
- 26-year-old Melissa Calbury of Kingston
- 54-year-old Roy Lindo of Kingston
- 38-year-old Paul Amaral of Kingston
- 40-year-old James Redden of Kingston
Additionally, two young offenders from the Oshawa area are facing the same charges.