Residents are reminded of four steps to help keep staff safe and to keep roadways and alleys litter-free.
- Bag or bundle all waste items, specifically tissues/napkins and cleaning wipes
- Keep cart lid closed
- Don’t overfill cart or leave loose items on the ground
- Roll cart out to the curb or alley by 7:30 a.m. on collection day
- Ensure proper cart placement to avoid manual handling by the driver
Alberta NDP says Premier Danielle Smith’s rejection of federal authority lays separation groundwork
‘How about me’: Man arrested after commenting under police ‘Most Wanted’ list
- Leave one metre around cart for collection trucks to empty properly
- Roll empty cart back in a secure location on property or against your fence after it has been collected
- Keep carts from blocking roadways and alleys
To sign up for waste collection or for more information visit the city’s website.