December 6, 2018 4:51 pm
Updated: December 6, 2018 4:54 pm

Chimney fire displaces Summerland family

No one was injured in the fire.

File / Global News
A A

Three people are being cared for by Emergency Social Services after a chimney fire in their home spread to the home’s attic overnight.

The blaze happened early Thursday morning around 2:30 a.m. on Wright Avenue in Summerland.

WATCH BELOW: (Aired Nov. 25) Fatal mobile home park fire near Penticton

No one was injured in the fire.

The District of Summerland said that both the tenants and landlord have insurance.

— with files from Shelby Thom

© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

Report an error

Comments

Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first.