Widespread fog is reducing visibility across a stretch of Saskatchewan, including Saskatoon and Regina.
Environment Canada said poor to near zero visibility is occurring Friday morning in a band from the Kindersley and Battlefords regions through to southwestern Manitoba.
Gradual improvement is expected during the afternoon, but fog is expected to return overnight in a similar area.
Drivers are being advised to slow down, watch for tail lights, and be prepared to stop.
For the latest road conditions, check the highway hotline.
Fog advisory for:
- Carlyle – Oxbow – Carnduff – Bienfait – Stoughton
- Estevan – Weyburn – Radville – Milestone
- Fort Qu’Appelle – Indian Head – Lumsden – Pilot Butte
- Kindersley – Rosetown – Biggar – Wilkie – Macklin
- Martensville – Warman – Rosthern – Delisle – Wakaw
- Moose Jaw – Pense – Central Butte – Craik
- Outlook – Watrous – Hanley – Imperial – Dinsmore
- Swift Current – Herbert – Cabri – Kyle – Lucky Lake
- The Battlefords – Unity – Maidstone – St. Walburg
- Yorkton – Melville – Esterhazy