January 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Electrical problem may have caused barn fire

A A

A fire broke out in a barn on Dummer Asphodel Road near 6th Line around 8:30 a.m. Saturday.

Fire officials believe the cause is electrical, although they are unsure of the exact source.

READ MORE: New Year’s Day fire destroys barn in Omemee.

Hydro crews are on scene to shut power off to the barn. There were no injuries and the investigation is ongoing.

© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

Report an error

Comments

Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first.

Global News