October 12, 2017 11:26 am
Updated: October 12, 2017 11:58 am

$1M fire at Asia Buffet deemed accidental

A fire that caused $1 million in damage at the Asia Buffet restaurant has been deemed accidental.

Neil Fisher / Global News

A fire last week at the Asia Buffet restaurant on Circle Drive has been deemed to be accidental.

Saskatoon firefighters were called to the fire shortly after 5 a.m. on Oct. 6 for a report of smoke and flame coming from the roof.

READ MORE: Damage estimated at $150K in Saskatoon house fire

Crews arrived to find heavy smoke and flames coming from the HVAC system.

A stop loss was declared around 90 minutes after the first calls came in.

Damage is estimated at $1 million.

Global News
Help us improve Globalnews.ca

© 2017 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

Report an error


Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first.