The heavy snow storm on Tuesday is still impacting Manitoba roads Wednesday.
Many highways remain closed:
- Highway 2 is closed between Highway 10 and Souris.
- Highway 3 is closed from Morden to Highway 34
- Highway 3 is closed from Cartwright to Highway 21.
- Highway 5 is closed from Highway 23 to the US border.
- Highway 10 is closed through Riding Mountain National Park.
- Highway 21 is closed from Highway 1 to the US border.
- Highway 23 is closed from Highway 34 to Highway 21.
- Border crossings at Lena and Cartwright are closed.
There are also many highways that are partly covered in snow and have poor visibility. For a full list of road closures and affected roads, head to the Manitoba highways conditions website.