What is HD Radio?
We are so excited to tell you that you can now enjoy AM640 in HD. Why switch to HD? AM640 HD Radio broadcasts in clear digital quality to your local area making static, radio hiss and fuzz a thing of the past.
You may not even know that your vehicle has the potential for this clear digital sound but we’re here to help you turn it on! Watch the video below to see how you can get HD Radio in your car or scroll down to read the instructions.
Hear the Difference
How to Get AM640 HD?
- You need to determine if you have HD radio – best bet – check your manual
- Tune your radio to the fm band and dial up 95.3
- Wait about 8 to 10 seconds for HD radio to kick in (you may even be able to hear a change in audio when this happens)
- Use your seek up and down or in this case side to side buttons to navigate to channel 2 on your hd radio
- Add this to your presets so next time listening to am 640 on HD radio is just one click away
AM640 HD coverage area is approximate.