August 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Fire breaks out at Luther College

Fire crews were called to Luther College on Thursday morning after a fire was reported inside the school.

Matt Myers / Global News
A A

REGINA – Fire crews were called to Luther College on Thursday morning after a fire was reported inside the school.

Crews arrived to find significant smoke that had been generated by a fire in the school’s duct system.

Further investigation revealed that work crews had been doing maintenance work in the cafeteria when a grease trap caught on fire.

There were no injuries reported and it is unknown how much damage was done to the school.

Report an error

Comments

Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first.

Global News