June 14 2021 11:58am

Firefighter suffers heat exhaustion in large brush fire near Colborne

A three-department response was required to battle a large brush fire in Cramahe Township.
Firefighters focused on the area of Purdy Road and Parliament Street on Sunday around 2 p.m.
Cramahe firefighters received additional support from Brighton and Trent Hills fire departments.
One firefighter was taken to hospital after suffering heat exhaustion.
The fire is believed to have been caused due to an unattended burn barrel as nearby vegetation ignited around it.

Video Home