Advertisement
Canada
September 28 2020 1:24pm

Coronavirus: Doug Ford says Ontario has entered 2nd wave of COVID-19

As Ontario recorded a spike in new COVID-19 cases across the province, with 700 daily infections reported, Premier Doug Ford announced that the province has entered a second wave of the virus, which he said would be “more complicated, more complex” and worse than the first wave earlier in the year. He added that Ontarians’ actions would determine “if we face a wave or a tsunami.”

Responsive site?

Video Home