April 11 2020 2:21pm

Coronavirus outbreak: Ford says ‘Ontario Together’ initiative led to $90 million in medical equipment purchases

During a COVID-19 update on Saturday, Ontario Premier Doug Ford said that they have received thousands of submissions to the “Ontario Together” initiative. The submissions came after issuing a call to action last month for companies to start manufacturing medical supplies amid the virus outbreak, which resulted in $90 million in medical equipment purchases for front line workers in the province.

Responsive site?

Video Home