April 1 2020 3:16pm

Coronavirus outbreak: Ontario reports 2,392 confirmed cases, death toll rises to 37

Ontario associate chief medical officer of health Dr. Barbara Yaffe said on Wednesday that 426 new cases of COVID-19 had been confirmed, bringing the total number to 2,392 in the province and the death toll had risen to 37. Yaffe also said there were 12 confirmed deaths related to long-term care home outbreaks. The total number of resolved cases is 689, almost 30 per cent of Ontario cases.

Responsive site?

Video Home