Ontario Health
-
Ontario sees no new measles cases in former hot spot for first time since springCanada's former measles hot spot is reporting no new cases for the first time since a spring surge.HealthJul 24
-
Ontario health agency ordered to inform patients of major data breachPremier Doug Ford, his health minister and the IPC all appeared to confirm the data of patients using the Ontario Health atHome service may have been breached earlier this year.PoliticsJun 27
-
-
Advertisement
-
6 infants born with congenital measles in Ontario from unvaccinated mothersOntario's chief medical officer of health says six infants have been born with congenital measles since an outbreak began last fall.HealthJun 9
-
-
Advertisement
-
More than 2K died of opioids in Ontario last year as numbers trend downward: dataMore than 2,200 Ontarians died from opioids last year, a 15 per cent decrease from 2023, newly released data from the Office of the Chief Coroner shows.HealthJun 5
-
Ontario Liberals call for urgent action to tackle ‘staggering’ measles outbreakThe latest data from Public Health Ontario shows the province has recorded 1,020 new measles since an outbreak began last October.HealthApr 24
-
-
Ontario to boost rural, northern primary and emergency care in agreement with OMAThe new commitments come out of negotiations between the government and the Ontario Medical Association for a new Physician Services Agreement.HealthApr 22
-
-
Education minister ‘concerned’ by vaccination rates amidst Ontario measles outbreakThe province has been dealing with a measles outbreak since the end of last year, with hundreds of new cases reported weekly. Some schools have suspended students.EducationApr 14
-
Rate of new measles cases in Ontario stable, says province’s top doctorOntario's measles outbreak is likely to continue into the summer, the province's chief medical officer of health said Friday, but he is hopeful it will not worsen.HealthMar 31
-
-
Advertisement
-
Protests against closure of Ontario consumption sites held in Toronto, other citiesThe Progressive Conservatives announced last summer that they would close the consumption sites, including five in Toronto, because of their proximity to schools and daycares.PoliticsFeb 25
-
-
Advertisement
-
Ontario to expand access to fertility services with $150M over two yearsHealth Minister Sylvia Jones says the new funding, over two years, will triple the number of families able to get government-funded services in hospitals and clinics.HealthOct 24, 2024
Trending
-
Tyler Robinson: What we know about the Charlie Kirk shooting suspect7,572 Read -
$500M bread price fixing settlement now open for Canadians to claim4,647 Read -
Zookeeper mauled to death by lions in front of visitors at Thailand safari park1,952 Read -
JD Vance escorts Charlie Kirk’s casket to Phoenix aboard Air Force Two1,826 Read -
Cruise passenger with $16K gambling debt jumps overboard to avoid repayment1,606 Read -
‘We got him:’ U.S. authorities say alleged Charlie Kirk shooter in custody1,270 Read -
Top Videos
-
Judge approves $500M settlement in Loblaw, parent company bread-fixing case148 Viewed -
Canadians can claim their share of $500M bread price fixing settlement147 Viewed -
Morgan Wallen concerts sells out Edmonton hotels35 Viewed -
Tyler Robinson, family member talked about Charlie Kirk ‘spreading hate’ in weeks before shooting35 Viewed -
Workers union demands Canada Post return to bargaining30 Viewed -
Canadians can claim their share of $500M bread price fixing settlement -