Lee Bergerman
-
Senior Mounties involved in N.S. mass shooting response either retired or in new jobsAlmost three years after the Nova Scotia shooting, the senior RCMP officers and staff involved in the tragic case have all either retired or moved into new jobs.CanadaMar 28, 2023
-
Emails reveal N.S. RCMP concerns about conflict of interest in hiring of spousesThe emails focus on the husbands of Assistant Commissioner Lee Bergerman, the commanding officer in Nova Scotia at the time, and Halifax RCMP Chief Supt. Janis Gray.CanadaOct 28, 2022
-
-
Advertisement
-
N.S. shooting inquiry promises ‘pragmatic’ recommendations to make communities saferThe inquiry will review more than 2,000 recommendations from 71 reports brought forward by other inquiries and reviews in Canada related to the commission's mandate.CanadaAug 29, 2022
-
-
Advertisement
-
Nova Scotia justice minister dismisses RCMP assertion of chronic underfundingNova Scotia's justice minister is contradicting testimony by senior Mounties at the inquiry into the 2020 mass shooting that his province chronically underfunds the RCMP.CanadaAug 24, 2022
-
Nova Scotia RCMP ‘dysfunctions,’ labour shortages predated 2020 mass shootingsMost of Nova Scotia's senior RCMP staff believed there were 'dysfunctions' prior to the 2020 mass shootings, according to a consultant's report prepared last year.CanadaAug 22, 2022
-
-
Nova Scotia shooting: Senior RCMP officer learned of killer’s replica car in the newsIn the document released by the public inquiry, Lee Bergerman said she was first notified that something was happening before she went to bed around 11 p.m. on April 18.CanadaAug 22, 2022
-
-
Nova Scotia’s top RCMP officer retiring days before public hearings into killing spree set to beginAssistant Commissioner Lee Bergerman will retire on Oct. 8, days before public hearings into the deadliest killing spree in modern Canadian history are set to begin.CrimeJul 13, 2021
-
Nova Scotia RCMP announces new commanding officerLee Bergerman brings 32 years of experience with the force to her new role and says she's ready to take on the challenge.CanadaDec 24, 2018
Trending
-
Trump doubles down after U.S. Supreme Court strikes down global tariffs127,639 Read -
Real Canadian Superstore fined for ‘misleading’ Product of Canada displays71,703 Read -
Danielle Smith promises Alberta referendum over immigration, Constitution changes35,377 Read -
‘No reason to continue discussing’: Ontario mayor wants Andrew’s name dropped22,085 Read -
Virginia Giuffre’s family responds to Andrew arrest: ‘He was never a prince’16,308 Read -
Trump accuses Obama of releasing classified info on aliens: ‘Big mistake’12,852 Read -
Top Videos
-
Trump ‘disagrees’ with Supreme Court ruling, imposes new 10% global tariff ‘effective immediately’403 Viewed -
Real Canadian Superstore fined $10K for misleading ‘Product of Canada’ displays80 Viewed -
Supreme Court strikes down Trump’s global tariffs75 Viewed -
Alberta Premier Danielle Smith promises referendum over immigration, Constitution changes60 Viewed -
St. Catharines mayor wants to rename Prince Andrew Court after arrest -
Former prince Andrew’s arrest ‘is where the house of cards starts falling’: Virginia Giuffre family -