Finalists announced for 2018 Kelowna business awards
The 31st annual Business Excellence Awards in Kelowna will take place later this month, and the finalists were announced this week.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 24th, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the Delta Grand conference centre. The awards have been handed out since 1987.
Earlier, a list of semifinalists was announced, with that list being trimmed to three finalists in several categories. The finalists are:
Arts and entertainment achievement award
- Festivals Kelowna
- Kelowna Actors Studio Inc.
- New Vintage Theatre Company
Rising star award
- Canadian Wholesale Lighting
- Ossicle Hearing Inc.
- Start Fresh Kitchen
Micro business award
- Harmony Chiropractic Clinic Inc.
- Hatch Interior Design Inc.
- Serviss Wealth Management
Small business award
- Faction Projects Inc.
- Fleek Factory Ltd.
- Orthoquest Pedorthics and Rehabilitation
Mid-sized business award
- Highstreet Ventures Inc.
- Modern Purair
- Odlum Brown Ltd.
Large business of the year
- Boyd Autobody & Glass
- Innov8 Digital Solutions Inc.
- Strategic Aviation Services Ltd.
Young entrepreneur of the year
- Dr. Harmony Mir/Harmony Chiropractic Clinic Inc.
- William Walczak/Hiilite Creative Group
- Chris & Addie Pafiolis/SweetLegs Clothing Inc.
Marketing campaign of the year award
- Chances Kelowna
- SK Form & Finish Inc.
- Troika Management Corp.
Not-for-profit excellence award
- Central Okanagan Community Food Bank
- Kelowna Community Resources
- Pathways Abilities Society
Social leadership award
- Arion Therapeutic Farm
- New Leaf Physiotherapy (NLP)
- Refresh Financial
Technology innovator of the year
- Agents of Discovery
- Perfit Dental Solutions
- Vitalis Extraction Technology
For more about the 31st annual Business Excellence Awards gala and ceremony, click here.
© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.