The 31st annual Business Excellence Awards in Kelowna will take place later this month, and the finalists were announced this week.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 24th, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the Delta Grand conference centre. The awards have been handed out since 1987.
Earlier, a list of semifinalists was announced, with that list being trimmed to three finalists in several categories. The finalists are:
Arts and entertainment achievement award
- Festivals Kelowna
- Kelowna Actors Studio Inc.
- New Vintage Theatre Company
Rising star award
- Canadian Wholesale Lighting
- Ossicle Hearing Inc.
- Start Fresh Kitchen
Micro business award
- Harmony Chiropractic Clinic Inc.
- Hatch Interior Design Inc.
- Serviss Wealth Management
Small business award
- Faction Projects Inc.
- Fleek Factory Ltd.
- Orthoquest Pedorthics and Rehabilitation
Mid-sized business award
- Highstreet Ventures Inc.
- Modern Purair
- Odlum Brown Ltd.
Large business of the year
- Boyd Autobody & Glass
- Innov8 Digital Solutions Inc.
- Strategic Aviation Services Ltd.
Young entrepreneur of the year
- Dr. Harmony Mir/Harmony Chiropractic Clinic Inc.
- William Walczak/Hiilite Creative Group
- Chris & Addie Pafiolis/SweetLegs Clothing Inc.
Marketing campaign of the year award
- Chances Kelowna
- SK Form & Finish Inc.
- Troika Management Corp.
Not-for-profit excellence award
- Central Okanagan Community Food Bank
- Kelowna Community Resources
- Pathways Abilities Society
Social leadership award
- Arion Therapeutic Farm
- New Leaf Physiotherapy (NLP)
- Refresh Financial
Technology innovator of the year
- Agents of Discovery
- Perfit Dental Solutions
- Vitalis Extraction Technology
For more about the 31st annual Business Excellence Awards gala and ceremony, click here.