Global BC’s Thanks For Giving campaign 2016
Global News will be broadcasting LIVE on location from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the day of at the following locations:
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank, 1150 Raymur Avenue, Vancouver
- Surrey Food Bank, 10732 City Parkway, Surrey
- Mustard Seed Food Bank, 625 Queens Avenue, Victoria
How to Donate
- Donate online
- Come by any of the broadcasting locations and drop off money or food donations. Donors that come by to our on-site location will receive a Triple O’s Sunny Start Breakfast Sandwich or a Burger, courtesy of Triple O’s.
- Alternatively visit your local food bank to donate.
- Text FOOD to 41010 to donate $5, $10, $20 or $25 (you specify the amount and it will be added to your phone bill).
Follow Our Progress:
Follow along on the day on social media with the hashtag #ThanksForGiving
Thanks to your generosity last year, you have helped raise more than $85,000 in monetary donations and over 110,000 pounds of food. This year we want to beat those totals!
Funds raised will be used to assist B.C.’s local food banks so that they can ensure that families, children and individuals receive the assistance they need. Your generous contribution will make a difference.
For every $1 dollar donated, our food banks will be able to provide the equivalent of three meals!
Your support will be greatly appreciated.
© 2016 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.