EDMONTON – Police have charged six members of the Hells Angels after an investigation in the Edmonton area.
Police conducted 10 search warrants on Wednesday morning as part of an on-going investigation into the Hells Angels motorcycle club.
Six members of the Hells Angels were arrested and are now facing organized crime charges:
- Dominic DiPalma, 33, from Strathcona County
- Darcy Lee, 38, from Edmonton
- Troy Pawluk, 43, from Edmonton
- Eduardo Bartolozzi, 34, from Edmonton
- Roy Radies, 50, from Acheson
- Dustin Lowry, 35, from Edmonton
Police say more arrests and charges could be coming as the investigation continues.
Seven of Wednesday’s search warrants were conducted in Edmonton, including the Hells Angels’ Westridge chapter clubhouse. One of the search warrants was executed in Acheson, one in Strathcona County, and one in Leduc.
The Alberta Law Enforcement Response Teams, along with the RCMP, Alberta Sheriffs, and the Edmonton Police Service were involved in the search warrants.