Edmonton – A member of the Hells Angels motorcycle club is one of ten people who have been arrested in Edmonton following an investigation by the Alberta Law Enforcement Response Team (ALERT).
On Jan. 30, ALERT, with the help of the Edmonton Police Service and RCMP, conducted search warrants at three homes in Edmonton and St. Albert. A number of items were seized including: a Hells Angels MC vest containing illegal drugs, two rifles and loaded handgun with ammunition, four body armour vests, 350 grams of cocaine, oxycodone pills, and materials associated with drug trafficking, and $23,000 in cash.
Blake Christie was arrested at a north Edmonton home. ALERT says Christie is a member of the Hells Angels.
The 32-year-old remains in custody. He’s facing 11 charges, including:
- Possession of a loaded prohibited firearm
- Careless storage of a firearm
- Possession of an offensive weapon
- Unauthorized possession of a prohibited weapon
- Knowingly possessing a prohibited weapon
- Possession of body armour
- Possession of drugs (x 3)
- Possession of identity document (x 2)
The other nine people arrested are facing an additional 28 charges. They include:
- Kelly Kratky, 29, possession of body armour (x 3), drug possession
- Denise Measor, 26, possession of body armour (x 3), drug possession
- Melvin Kratky, 26, possession of body armour (x 3), drug possession
- Paula House, 39, possession of a firearm
- Zanah Palani, 23, possession for the purpose of trafficking
- Hiwa Palani, 26, possession for the purpose of trafficking
- Tamara Clarke, 28, possession for the purpose of trafficking
Warrants have also been issued for Terri Huebner, 31, and Kendra Christie, 33. They face six charges each in relation to the investigation.