Manitoba Pork Backyard BBQ Contest
Are you a self proclaimed grill master? Nobody tops what you do on the grill…?
Here’s your chance to finally prove it to the world!
Take a quick video (2 minutes max) of you and your BBQ masterpiece, send us your recipe, and you’ve got a chance to win;
- 3 x grill units from Luxe Barbeque, valued at $2200
- a Fresh Pork Pack valued at $100,
- a “WINNER” apron
- an invitation to compete in 2018 as returning champion
Choose your favourite original BBQ recipe that includes a Manitoba Pork product (see recipe and entry requirements below).
CLICK HERE to upload the written recipe and a video of you cooking and/or explaining your recipe – be sure to include a shot of your finished product. That’s it! You’re done. *DO NOT FILL OUT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS BELOW, ONLY E-MAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED*
Our panel of judges will select up to 3 entrants to go onto the finals. Selected finalists will have their recipe prepared, featured and sold at one of the BBQ booths at the Winnipeg BBQ & Blues festival, with the audience voting for the winner of the Grand Prize.
- Recipe must be the personal creation of the contest entrant, one entry per person. Professional chefs and/or catering companies are not eligible. The recipe portion of the entry will be used for internal contest purposes and not shared or sold, however finalists must release all rights to their recipe to the licensed food service vendor for the Festival so it can be reproduced for judging purposes, media events and the Festival event itself. Finalists will not receive any portion of the sales proceeds.
- Recipes must use a pork product.
- Ingredients must be readily available in Manitoba, food-safe and sold by grocery or commercial stores.
- Recipe must be reproducible up to 1000 portions.
- Finalists must be available for media and Festival appearances between August 2 – August 12th.
*To read the Manitoba Pork Backyard BBQ CJOB Contest Rules and Regulations, CLICK HERE*
Please enter before Sunday, July 30, 2017 2:00am ET