June 5 2020 5:34pm

Coronavirus outbreak: Joe Biden ‘disturbed’ by Trump’s celebration of latest unemployment report

U.S. Presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday that he was “disturbed” seeing President Trump celebrating the latest unemployment report that showed unemployment rates drop from 14.7 per cent in April to 13.3 per cent. Biden said he’s happy for the 10 per cent of families who got back their job “after losing them because of Trump’s disastrous pandemic response”, but still worried for the other 90 per cent.

Responsive site?

Video Home