April 15 2019 9:45am

House in Peterborough struck by lightning

No one was injured after lightning reportedly struck a Peterborough home on Sunday night.

Around 11 p.m. Peterborough firefighters were called to a home on Lake Street near Aylmer Street following a report of a lightning strike with smoke visible in the home.

It’s believed the possible strike caused an electrical issue in the home, leading to smoke on an upper floor.

Power was disconnected from the home as a precaution.

Responsive site?

Video Home



No videos found.