November 1 2018 7:49am

The Future of Farming – who’s hiring?

In Canada, 1.5% of our population feeds the remaining 98.5% through farming.
Because Canada has such a diverse climate, available land and innovative thinking, agriculture now drives our economy.
In part 1 of a 3 part series, Lindsay Biscaia looks at some unique jobs now found in the industry.

Responsive site?

Video Home



No videos found.